We welcome anyone with an interest in gardening to become a member of RGS. If you’d like to find out more, please contact us with any queries or drop in at our Store .
Benefits of RGS Membership
- Lease an Allotment. (Wandsworth residents over 18 only). The waiting time is currently about 3 years.
- Shop in our Store (on site 2, the Pleasance site). You will find horticultural products at excellent competitive prices and a warm welcome! The Store is a community hub where members can share gardening experience and purchase competitively priced, environmentally sustainable products.
- Receive our monthly Bulletin. Full of gardening tips, things to do and dates for your diary.
- Enter our Shows. We encourage exhibits of flowers, fruit and vegetables from children, beginners and experts.
- Use your membership card to obtain 10% Discount on goods at local Garden Centres.
- Come on our Trips and enjoy visits to gardens and to hear speakers. See Diary Dates
on this website.
Join our allotment waiting list
Applications are dealt with in strict chronological order. There are some restrictions on who is eligible to lease an allotment. Please read the advice in our Allotments section before filling in our contact form. Current charges both for membership and allotment rental are in Costs Explained.