Just to let you know that Allotment Plots will be inspected twice during July.
4th July plot inspection is the 4 monthly check for good cultivation.
The 15th July inspection is to recommend entries for the Wandsworth Best Plot competition.
Tickets are bookable at eventbrite.
Keep up with Putney Comunity Gardens events at https://en-gb.facebook.com/PutneyCommunityGardens/
We arrive about coffee time and spend a most enjoyable day in the gardens and usually come home laden with beautiful plants from the garden centre. There is also the opportunity to join a group tour (optional but costing £3) that lasts about an hour. Please contact Pat Dark (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to come.
The Pleasance 11am to 3pm
If you would like to sell items (fee: £5) or volunteer to help, please visit: www.bit.ly/TTS-2017
This London wide event allows you to visit those secret places – the gardens in the midst of London Squares and many others including schools and hospitals. Several local gardens too.
Saturday 17 June & Sunday 18 June
To see the full list of gardens open, tickets needed, selfguided walks and much more – visit
Something for everyone……..
- CAKES FOR THE REFRESHMENTS
- BOTTLES AND GOODS FOR THE TOMBOLA
Please email email@example.com or contact Carol Martinez if you can help
Plant Sale and Healthy Living Community Day at the Share garden, Springfield Hospital, 61 Glenburnie Road, Tooting, SW17 7DJ from 10am – 4pm.
- Vegetable, herb and bedding plants for sale
- Free yoga, movement and mindfulness classes
- A Capella singing
Find out more www.sharecommunity.org.uk
10.30 – 16.00
Find out more at http://www.gardenmuseum.org.uk/page/plant-fair-2016
- RHS London Early Spring Plant Fair: Tuesday 14 – Wednesday 15 February, late event Monday 13 February
- RHS London Botanical Art Show: Friday 24 – Saturday 25 February, preview evening Thursday 23 February
- RHS London Spring Plant & Orchid Show: Wednesday 29 – Thursday 30 March, late event Tuesday 28 March
Members now pay £5