In spite of the double challenge of Covid and the coldest April this century, the RGS will hold a Summer Show by the store on Site 2 on Sunday 13th June.
Many allotmenteers may not have entered the show previously, so the ‘preparing exhibits’ section below may help. Find the forms you need on this page.
Even if you don’t enter we hope to see you there from 3pm. The auction of produce will start at 4pm.
There will be a Plants and Produce stall and Tea and Cakes to enjoy.
If you have some spare plants/seedlings or produce, or could make a few cakes (in paper cases, like muffins, please) please bring them to the store between 10am and 1pm on the day.
Please do wear a mask, and bring cash for the tea and cakes stall.
Entries and Staging 11.30-13.30 – Judging 14.00- 15:00 – Open to All 15:00
Summer Show Classes and Entry Form
FInd a printable copy of the classes and entry form here
How to Enter
Entries for the Summer Show 2021 are to be made
- At the store on site 2 between 11.30 and 13.00 on the morning of the Show (13th June)
- All exhibits are to be staged between 11.30 and 13.30 on the day of the Show.
- Wherever possible give the name of the variety with each exhibit
- All exhibits should be removed at 16.15 on the day of the Show (not earlier) or it will be assumed they are for donating to the auction.
- A sticker will be available to put on entry card to say the item is not for the auction.
Please study the rules governing entry to the Society’s shows.
Failure to follow the rules and regulations will result in disqualification.
Preparing exhibits for display – do it right!
Some helpful guidance can be found here.
Rules for this Show
Here are the rules for the RGS Summer Show – which follow RHS Show rules here .
The store will be open as usual from 10 – 12.
Want to know more about our shows? Look here: http://www.roehamptonallotments.co.uk/category/shows/