We arrive about coffee time and spend a most enjoyable day in the gardens and usually come home laden with beautiful plants from the garden centre. There is also the opportunity to join a group tour (optional but costing £3) that lasts about an hour. Please contact Pat Dark (email@example.com) if you would like to come.
Download Committee Meeting Minutes July 2017
Click on a picture to enjoy the picture gallery.
Read the list of first prize winners summer show 2017
Download July 2017 Bulletin
- Summer Show Report
- Improve the taste of your tomatoes with seaweed feed or homemade comfrey tea!
- Why your broccoli tastes better fresh, but other veg improve if stored – some interesting facts from James Wong’s book ‘How to Eat Better’
- Organic Insectcides at the Store and a homemade blackfly killer recipe
Plus the latest from the National Parks City initiative
Tickets are bookable at eventbrite.
Keep up with Putney Comunity Gardens events at https://en-gb.facebook.com/PutneyCommunityGardens/
Download Committee Meeting Minutes June 2017
The Pleasance 11am to 3pm
If you would like to sell items (fee: £5) or volunteer to help, please visit: www.bit.ly/TTS-2017
This London wide event allows you to visit those secret places – the gardens in the midst of London Squares and many others including schools and hospitals. Several local gardens too.
Saturday 17 June & Sunday 18 June
To see the full list of gardens open, tickets needed, selfguided walks and much more – visit
Download June 2017 Bulletin
- Slug traps and control
- Plan for midsummer planting – it’s not too late for beetroot, sprouting broccoli, florence fennel, lettuce, carrots, and some varieties of squash.
- All about Rhubarb
- Recipe: asparagus mimosa salad
And find out about what was judged to be the best allotment site in Wandsworth….
Plus all the information for the June 24th Summer show.