12th November, St. Margaret’s Church, Putney Park Lane.
7.00pm welcome drinks and snacks, 7.30pm business meeting 8.15pm prizegiving, 8.30pm refreshments
After last year’s online style AGM we are delighted to be meeting in person this year.
Committee Nominations for 2021/22 are here. There is still time to join the committee – please email email@example.com or telephone Helen at the number on the Nominations document.
Full agenda and reports for members from the committee are listed below. Please read them and bring your questions and comments to the AGM.
2. Papers from distance AGM 2020
3. Chair’s report– included amendment in the document ‘Offering Plots to let’ for approval by the membership:
4. Treasurer’s report and Accounts
5. Other Committee papers: from Site Secretaries, Trading Secretary, Show Chair, Waiting list Secretaries. These available on website only.
6. Questions from the floor
7. Election of Committee 2021/22
8. Any Other Business
9. Presentation of Cups
2020 AGM report summary
For more details and reports please see the special AGM page here